1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Early 70's Ampeg V-4B (central ky)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by patrickshofner, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patrickshofner

patrickshofner Supporting Member

Sep 6, 2005
    Central Kentucky
    letting go of my ampeg v-4b. very clean and recently retubed with JJ 7027a's. only selling because it's overkill for my current situation and i need money to rehab my newly acquired b15. equipped with 3-prong power cord. i also replaced the rubber feet with a set from fliptops.net. will provide any requested photos. more than happy to give you whatever info you'd like. Asking price is $700obo. not interested in shipping at this time. located in 42718 and will drive!

photos will be up tomorrow.

2. Bert Slide

Bert Slide

May 16, 2012
    Louisville KY
    Hey I'm in Louisville and very interested. Just posted in the Wanted thread today for this exact amp. Will send you my phone # in a PM to arrange time to come check it out.

3. arthur31686

arthur31686

Mar 7, 2011
    Overdrive king bump

4. patrickshofner

Sep 6, 2005
    Central Kentucky
    pm replied.

5. patrickshofner

Sep 6, 2005
    Central Kentucky
    SOLD. Bert Slide is a cool guy and great to deal with. thanks man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.