1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Early 90s MIK Vantage 930B Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mazareth, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for sale is an early 90s MIK Vantage 930B passive bass.

[DEL]$325[/DEL] Price lowered to $250 shipped. Payment via paypal or moneyorder.

Specs:

7 ply, 24 fret neck through

Rosewood fretboard

P/J pickups

V/V/T/T

High mass top load bridge

At some point this bass was owned by a very aggressive pick-style player. I’m not going to catalog all of the various dings and scrapes. I’ll let the pictures do the talking. There are dings on the back of the neck. None of the play wear is visible from much of a distance. Most importantly, none of the wear affects the playability or tone. Being a neckthrough, the sustain is great. Some of the gold color is wearing of the tuners, knobs and bridge. The neck is 1.5” at the nut. To my hands, the neck is flatter in profile than a J style neck.

My original plan for this bass was buff out the worst of the pick wear and upgrade the pickups and pots as needed. But with the Aria Pro II CSB 450 and Yamaha BB300 I have—my P-style needs are covered.

Even with the battle scars, this bass has too much potential to be sitting around.

Trade interests: short scale solid body basses, passive with a fretted neck. I prefer a rosewood fretboard. I'm especially interested in a Univox Hi Flyer with humbuckers.

Pictures:

1z2zxft.
    1z2zxft.
    116rfxd.
    xbjlmw.
    2dt2hsn.
    nntsh0.
    2ewjz3s.
    2nh3u3b.

2. brutalron

brutalron

Dec 5, 2007
    Connecticut
    I have the same bass! Good luck with the sale.

3. Thanks Ron. Bump.

4. Price lowered to $250 shipped. Payment via paypal or money order.

5. Price lowered to $250 shipped. Payment via paypal or money order.

Bumpity.

6. PM answered. And one important note. The original post is too old to edit. This sentence, "There are dings on the back of the neck." should read "There are NO dings on the back of the neck!!"

I really need to proofread better! :bag:

7. Bump for the weekend...

8. Still looking for a new home. TtT.

9. Bump!

10. Sale pending...

11. ...and sold!

12. The bass is now at it's new home.

Thanks curmei!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.