Early Christmas For Me!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by ebozzz, Dec 23, 2003.

1. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    I don't know any other way to say it. I scored! :D

Roy Hargrove The RH Factor, Hard Groove
    MeShell NdegeOcello Comfort Woman
    Bobby Caldwell Timeline-The Anthology, Part I
    Femi Kuti Fight To Win
    Cream Live Cream, Volume II
    Yes Close To The Edge
    Pat Benatar Gravity's Rainbow
    Dave Matthews Everyday
    Clarence Carter Dr. C.C.
    Marvin Sease Marvin Sease
    Melba Moore This Is It, The Best Of Melba Moore
    Doc Powell Don't Let The Smooth Jazz Fool Ya
    Everette Harp Better Days

and the pièce de résistance......

Graham Central Station The Jam: The Larry Graham & Graham Central Station Anthology.

All in great condition and for a grand total of $32.00. Release yourself! Can you handle it? ;)
  2. JimK

Dec 12, 1999
    Very nice haul, Chaz.
    ...and for $32 American? Bought from the trunk of Friendly Freddy's car, I assume?
  3. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    Not from Friendly Freddy but realistically, it may not be far from there. :( It was a Pawn Shop that was going through some inventory reduction. The same place that I scored that Steve Khan disc that I told you about a while back but this time was definitely over the top! What's even more amazing is some of the bassist that are on the discs.

Marcus Miller, Sekou Bunch, Reggie Hamilton, Wayman Tisdale, Pino Palladino, Jimmy Haslip, Larry Kimpel, Stefan Lessard, Byron Miller, Kashif's left hand :)...... And, of course, MeShell, Jack Bruce, Chris Squire and Mr. Larry Graham. I think that excites me more than the price that I paid. BTW, the list of drummers ain't too shabby either. ;)
  4. although i don't know nine of those cd's, i gotta say score on the live cream. I have that cd, and in between all of clapton's solos and bruce's solos/rhythem, wow. i only wish i was born thirty years before i was so i could have seen them live!
  5. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    That Cream is nice but so are all of the others in their own way. I mean, you never know when you'll get that gig with Clarence Carter's Strokin' on the play list! :D ;)