Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD Early Lakland 55-94 FS/T

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jobu3, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Cherry-burst flame maple top. Maple neck. Birdseye maple board. Bartolini elec's and p-ups (note the earlier, smaller pick-ups). String through the body. Molded SKB-syle Lakland OHSC. This bass is in great shape with minor wear. No major dings or gouges. It plays and sounds fantastic. It has a lot more definition than newer 55-94's because of the older electronics. It's serial number 5084.

I'm asking $1850 shipped to the 48 or best reasonable offer. I'll accept trades for the right 4-string. I like unlined fretless and traditional basses. I'm looking to free up cash so let's make the offers a bass + cash on your end. I may also be interested in portable but reasonably loud combos.

Pictures: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=8650925&uid=2208240&members=1

PM me with offers and questions. :cool:

2. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    The most notable wear is some scratching on the surface of the pick up covers from the strings. Other than that there is some very minor checking here and there on the top. Nothing goes through to the wood underneath. Nopthing too visible except with very close observation. Nothing that shows up in pix really either. The back is very clean as is the neck. This bass has no gouges or major issues.

The case is clean and sturdy and the bass fits very securely inside it.

It is 35" scale.

SOLD.

3. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Traded. :cool:

4. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    Is this thing still around?

5. How old is it?

6. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    The ad? Or the bass?

7. How old is the bass?

8. Interested in a Modulus Flea 4 super super mint??

9. armybass

armybass Gold Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    :rollno:

10. Bryan_G

Bryan_G

Apr 28, 2000
    Austin, Texas
    Its gone :D

A great bass though.

11. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Yeah it's gone. Thought that I had marked it as such... Will do it now. :bassist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.