SOLD Early Peavey Cirrus USA Wenge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BassicJack, Sep 9, 2016.

1. BassicJack

BassicJack Supporting Member

Nov 9, 2009
    Southeast ID
    Price:
    Strings:
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Early Peavey Cirrus USA bass oiled wenge top walnut back with maple accents. I contacted Peavey a few years back to get the manufacture date and was told it predates their keeping serial number records. As I recall their best guess was '98 or so. I've owned it since 2001 but pretty much retired it when I started playing 5 string not long after getting it. Deserves to be loved and not hidden in its case. Stunning looks, comfortable and well balanced, a wide range of tone and of course it plays like butter. 18 volt active electronics. All the gold finish is bright and there are only a couple very small nicks on the headstock to keep it from being perfect. Minimal fret wear. Ships in the original Peavey case shown which is also in excellent condition.
    PayPal accepted. Buyer to pay actual shipping and insurance from 96080.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
  2. What a great wood combination !!

3. Timmy-Watts

Timmy-Watts I like bass. And airplanes. Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    THAT is stunning

4. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Dingwall-Fender-Bergantino-Dunlop-Tech 21-Darkglass-Nordstrand
    Wow. That must have some monstrous growl.

5. notejung

notejung Supporting Member Commercial User

Nov 16, 2010
    Bangkok, Thailand but have USA address
    Twinbemusic
    PM's sent

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021