1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Early Trace Elliot 1x18 w/ Black Widow 1801 8 Ohm

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by barebones, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barebones

barebones Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Denver, CO
    $300 plus shipping or a cool trade. Obviously, local preferred to avoid shipping.

Not sure how much interest people still have in 18s, but I really dig this cab! A little reluctant to sell it, but I'm a little cab heavy around the house here, and I need some other gear.

Got this used. Went through and tightened things up a bit, added damping material. Surprisingly, the cab had none. Cleaned up the sound a bit. I also added casters.

I think this was the first run on these with the grey tolex. Model and serial number are worn off the back plate. Actually pretty light for a cab this size. Lighter than the SWR Big Ben I used to have.

Any questions, just ask. Open to all kinds of gear trades. May consider separating speaker and cab.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. barebones

Jan 3, 2005
    Denver, CO

Attached Files:

3. barebones

Jan 3, 2005
    Denver, CO

Attached Files:

4. barebones

Jan 3, 2005
    Denver, CO

Attached Files:

5. barebones

Jan 3, 2005
    Denver, CO

Attached Files:

6. Thunder_Fingers

Thunder_Fingers

Jun 24, 2004
    Norway
    I'm chasing around my own country for a 1x18, but it doesnt seem like a popular thing here in Norway.. I guess shipping would be very expensive?

7. barebones

Jan 3, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Yeah, I'm guessing that would be expensive, but I don't know for sure. If you seriously want to look into it, shoot me a PM, and I'll give you weight, dimensions, and my ZIP code. Then you can determine if it's worth it for you. Thanks!

8. barebones

Jan 3, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Bump! Willing to separate BW speaker and cab. Let me know if you want one or the other!

9. Tracebassplayer

Tracebassplayer Sometimes Darkness Can Show You The Light.

Dec 15, 2000
    Portland, OR
    It was an 1818 (18x1@8ohm) and I think 350 watts. With the black widow in it the wattage is probably a little more since it's not nearly as old as the original speaker.

10. barebones

Jan 3, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Groovy Tuesday!

11. barebones

Jan 3, 2005
    Denver, CO
    SOLD! Thanks, peeps!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.