Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Early Warning: Edgar Meyer to Perform in Wisconsin, Indiana

Discussion in 'News & PR' started by TalkBass, Dec 12, 2005.

1. TalkBass

TalkBass News Poster

Mar 12, 2004
    <p>A master instrumentalist and chameleon of styles, Edgar Meyer has established himself as a vibrant performer and an innovative composer in a variety of arenas from classical to bluegrass. His virtuosity and musicianship inspired critics to call him, "quite simply, the best bassist alive." Edgar Meyer performs with the Milwaukee Symphony at Uihlein Hall in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on January 27 and 28, 2006. A duet with mandolinist Mike Marshall follows February 9, 2006 at Leighton Concert Hall in South Bend, Indiana. <a href="http://www.edgarmeyer.com">Link</a></p>

2. Joe P

Joe P

Jul 15, 2004
    Milwaukee, WI
    I don't keep track of the Milwaukee music scene like I should, and it's so cool that I got to learn about this on TalkBass!

The Flecktones with Mr Wooten are playing the Pabst Theater this spring also; I'm more excited than ever now about where my bass-life is going to take me in '06!

Thanks -

Joe

3. Ray-man

Ray-man Guest

Sep 10, 2005
    I used to sing with the MSO Chorus a few years back (until the time commitment got to be too much). Outstanding orchestra, outstanding chorus. I do miss it from time to time.