Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

EARTHQUAKE by larry Graham

Discussion in 'Technique [BG]' started by slapper3, Jan 25, 2001.

1. slapper3

slapper3

Jan 13, 2001
    anyone know how to play it? If so plz tab it for me.

2. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    I usually charge 14.95 for a song...

some people here charge 4.95 but usually their customers are not that satisfied...so choose quality.

For billing info mail me.

:rolleyes:

3. slapper3

slapper3

Jan 13, 2001
    thats not funny and it's also not funny to impersonate the most amazing bassist in the world besides Ray riendeau

4. slapper3

slapper3

Jan 13, 2001
    if u were serious thats stupid cuz u could just do it out of the niceness of your heart....or something like that.........

5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    sorry no niceness in my heart...tab it yourself punk.

Btw: esto no es actuar como el mejor bajista ademas de Ray riendeau, es un homenaje, pendejo.

6. slapper3

slapper3

Jan 13, 2001
    Thats so stupid!!! errrrr, My name is les Claypool, that is an impersonation of him.... I talk in Spanish even though this is a site fo rnormal people!

7. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    oh sorry...you speak english, that should make you somewhat superior. ok, this for "normal" people:

i just tried to make a little fun...but your attitude just don't help... please be mature yourself and don't reply to this... that way other can actually put some serius topics

btw> "Tab me this! Please!" posts are so lame, no one has replied to it...just me because i tried to make fun of the fact that this type of post just suck...even if you did't like my post.

Amor y paz (love and peace, you ignorant)