SOLD Earthquake Devices Dispatch Master

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by AngelCrusher, Jun 28, 2016.

1. AngelCrusher

AngelCrusher

Sep 12, 2004
    Mesa Boogie, Tech 21, Taylor
    Price:
    This is my favorite pedal that I own, but in a complete contradiction, I'm not using it nearly enough to justify the space on my Nano board.

It comes in new condition with all the original swag (bag, sticker, instructions and box). Essentially it is like buying new, as I never gigged with it or took it out of my studio.

DrQUcHM.jpg

$150 shipped CONUSA.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  2. franksapene

franksapene

Sep 4, 2011
    Hi, is the pedal still available?

AngelCrusher likes this.
  3. AngelCrusher

AngelCrusher

Sep 12, 2004
    Hi, yes it is.

lowplaces likes this.
  4. MTN.bass72

MTN.bass72 Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Blue Ridge, Ga
    Great pedal, great TB'er...

AngelCrusher likes this.
  5. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    This would be perfect if it had tap tempo. The clips I found sound amazing though.

6. AngelCrusher

AngelCrusher

Sep 12, 2004
    Not trying to be "salesy" but I never once saw the need for tap tempo with this pedal or with other classics like the Memory man. It's pretty much an ear thing. I'm able to dial up delays that are in sync pretty quickly on this pedal. It's more of an artistic, paint brush type pedal than a more scientific, BPM delay.

velalv and emjazz like this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 19, 2022