Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Easiest 50 bucks I will ever make... I challenge you!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Freakin Idiot, Sep 5, 2005.

1. I and a a friend of mine have decided to whore ourselves out to the science industry starting off with a medical study involving the colon. Here's how it goes:
    1. Drink sugar drink.
    2. Urinate in a can.
    3. Make #2 in a box.
    4. Get $50.

The proceeds will go to the "New Power Amp for Darren" fund. I've considered eating a veggie dinner just to give 'em hell. Just kidding. I wouldn't really do that.

But I challenge all of you to come up with stories of the easiest money you ever made...not including the $20 you found outside the Astrodome 2 years ago...

The person with the best story will win the accessories used to conduct this study on me.

2. Whafrodamus

Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    I made 50$ for teaching a bass lesson :).

3. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    One of my old roommates put himself through college by taking part in pharmaceutical studies. They were big-time studies where he had to stay there for a couple of nights but he'd make 2 or 3 thousand dollars per study. I can't remember the name of the company but it was some place in Austin.

He seems to be doing ok except for the extra hand that has grown out of the middle of his back.

brad cook

4. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Great!

Now you can afford to support TalkBass and you'll still have some money left over!:)

5. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Me and buddy of my went fishing... then some guy comes up to us and goes "uh we are stuck..."

They took a 2 wheel drive car place where I had to go into 4wd low range and got stuck :)

I gave them ride to town (around 5minz plus us stopping to get some of the best chocolate milk shakes ever) they gave us $60... We went back to fishing/drinking/smokingÂ… it was fun

So basically we went fishing and caught $60

So basically we got paid $60 for just drinking a best milkshake in the world... no pissing or crapping involved...

6. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    I paid someone a dollar to try and crush a Slimfast can on his face. That was probably the most painful dollar that guy ever made.

But it was so funny. He had a red ring on his forehead for the rest of the day.

7. I make money from activities I don't want my mother knowing about.

8. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    Selling cookie-contraband to the cookie monster?

9. Shh! She'll hear you!

10. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK

Some one paid me $10 to drink slimfast type of thing in under 10 seconds... Imagine slimfast but 10times worse taste and chunky... i think it was bad... i got my $10 though and then won $40 with those $10 in a poker game (texas).

It was worth the 20 minz i spent on the toilet after that drink...

11. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Hell, my friend Cory did that for free. On accident, but free.

12. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Did the stuff you drank use the same ridiculously thick can that a Slimfast can does? I swear those things are about an inch thick.

We had a guy at one of my old jobs that would do anything for money.

Here is the top five nasty/stupid things he did.

5. Ate a potato filled with sour cream that soaked in pickle juice all day.
    4. Drank a full bowl of chili grease
    3. Ate flies off a fly-strip for 1 dollar a fly
    2. Ate a piece of roast beef off a dirty kitchen floor after it had been stepped on
    1. Ate a piece of bread that was in my pocket for an hour, was then kicked around the entire restaurant, and then used to sop up the grease ring on the inside of a dish sink. On the first bite he pulled out a hair that was about 2 feet long.

13. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Ouch... I don't know what to say... ouch...

Yeah... slimfast or heineken can or Sapporo can... they are thicker then 1960's cars... its amazing...

14. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    One time I made $25 off kserg on a horserace, and then another $25 on the replay. Took about two minutes. :D

-Mike

15. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    What can i say... i am fast....

16. Only

Only

Sep 8, 2002
    Warrensburg, MO
    I've made quite a bit playing poker, and that's pretty easy for me, if that counts.

17. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Sometime this week I'm going to make $100(someone made a bet) for getting $1200(collecting a debt)

18. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    I watched my father make $10,000. from two phone calls that took about 5 minutes. He called one place to buy a well drilling hammer, then made another call to sell it. That's all he had to do. The hammer was delivered to the guy he sold it to.

As for me, I bought a $5 scratch ticket, scratched it, and won $100. That was pretty easy. I also won $20 when I was a wee bit younger for snorting a line of salt. I don't recommend this, it burns like mad.

19. buzzbass

buzzbass Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    someone offered me $50 for a box of my poo once. I said no, my poo is worthh way more that that :p

20. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Way WAY WAY WAY too much work...