Eastman Users ?

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by Polyanski, Mar 16, 2004.

1. Polyanski

Mar 16, 2004
    West Michigan
    What basses you play,and what do you think of them...
  2. Hey...welcome to TBDB. At the top of each area, you'll see NewbieLinks. This is general, informative kind of stuff that our moderators have put together for new people.
    If you're asking about Eastman basses specifically, you should find lots of stuff from other Eastman owners by using that name as a search function.
    Also take the time to fill out your profile, so we know a little more about you.
  3. Polyanski

Mar 16, 2004
    West Michigan
    Thanks Guys .I've been there.On Eastman Strings Home Page i could't find a lot of info ,so I am trying to find it here.
    I personally think to purchase VB701 Rudolf Doetch .
    I already tryed 305 bass and I was not happy with it.

Why Estman? ... because I work at the Music store and I can get it for a Little bit cheaper.
  4. Not happy with the 305? How old was the one that you played on? IMO, In the past 2 years the whole 305 line has undergone some changes, they seem to weigh less and have a faster responce... the 305's I've seen lately have been pretty hot for the money. My two pennies.

5. Polyanski

Mar 16, 2004
    West Michigan
    Bass that I tryed was brand new.Yes ,and it was very light.The quality is pretty good and it look expensive. But the sound is a question???
    Maybe it was not setup correctly.
  6. mxr255

mxr255 Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2003
    Williamsport, PA
    yeah you might want to check the set up on the 305. I just played on a brand new 305 that was VERY well set up and it is a nice bass. I was impressed!