1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eastwood-EUB-1

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by indvoice, Mar 15, 2008.

1. indvoice

indvoice

Mar 15, 2008
    looking into buying this bass. anyone have any input?

thanks
    [​IMG]

2. mookie stinks

mookie stinks Banned

Feb 15, 2008
    my buddy bought one of there mosrite copy guitars - looks cool, sounds like sh*t. shielding (there is none) and pickup change would probably make a dramatic change. the body/neck was solid and the customer support is good (from what ive heard).

the solidness of the guitar he got would make me purchase a bass - and ive looked at that one alot. I kinda want to get the rocket bass for sh*ts N g*ggles!

33k7rys.

3. indvoice

indvoice

Mar 15, 2008
    really? my freind who plays has one, and ive played it and i think it plays pretty well. he got it for free from a friend, he might have tweaked it, tho.

4. mookie stinks

mookie stinks Banned

Feb 15, 2008
    ..yea could of been his amp settings - set for another specific guitar/sound. there basses - i havent seen in person/ id still get one though because no one else is making those body styles/shapes and the prices are very good.