1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Eastwood Surfcaster Bass Flamed Cherry Burst w/OHSC Like New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bass40hz, Feb 19, 2019.

1. bass40hz

bass40hz Cigar smoker, scotch drinker, American Patriot Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Sussex County, NJ
    no endorsements yet...Are you listening Spector, DR, GK, Line6?
    Price:
    Strings:
    Like new, still has plastic on PG and original strings. This bass is a beauty and while I absolutely love it as a work of art and wish I could just hang it on the wall in my studio, I must play my basses, this one has sat in its case and gets ZERO playtime as I am a metal bassist and I just cant get the metal vibe from this one. Its super comfy, very light being its a semi-hollow, the custom wound MojoTone pups are great and the fit, finish and overall quality of this bass is top notch. Also comes with the ORIGINAL Eastwood hard-shell tolex case as pictured which is more rare than the bass. Cost of bass and case together new is $1200 if you can find either or both.
    Anything you see in the finish of the bass in the pics is a reflection, its super glossy and doesn't have a mark on it.
    No trade interests right now, you can pick it up in NJ or I can ship to the CONUS. PayPal payment or cash in person. I will split shipping costs and will only ask you to cover $25.
    Please PM any questions. Rock on.
    IMG_0736. IMG_0737. IMG_0738. IMG_0739. IMG_0740. IMG_0741. IMG_0742.

Rich48, 60bass, Mustang Surly and 2 others like this.
  2. soulstew

soulstew Supporting Member

May 15, 2014
    North Dakota
    Very cool bass. Good luck with the sale!

bass40hz likes this.