Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Easy Bass equipment

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Requiem, Dec 2, 2002.

1. Requiem

Requiem

Feb 26, 2000
    Costa Rica
    Hi, here´s the thing. I live in Centralamerica which makes it pretty hard when it comes to find good equipment. I have a brother that studies at Georgia University and is about to come home for christmas. He can bring me a lot of stuff that I can buy form the Internet and ship to him IN the states.... so I´m looking for a good site which I can find tons of gadgets, effects, pedals even basses at a good (really good!!!) price....

Help me out and I´ll buy you some coffe!;)

Thanx, appreciate all you can do..

Peace

2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
  3. Definately a Misc forum thread.

4. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    you might want to think about your brother having problems at the airport if you are ordering a lot of stuff...

I also suffer from not having good stores around (Hola soy de Mexico! :) ) and the solution for me is drive to USA and bring back the stuff from the border.

but since you are far from USA, I would suggest that you order just a bass and worry later about effects and the tons of gadgets the airport people have to check.

5. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

I recommend :

www.sheetmusicplus.com

Their "musicians store" has loads of small invaulable things that could be easily portable! :)