Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Easy laughs!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by charles21o7, Jul 15, 2004.

1. For some real easy laughs go to borders.com and read the reviews, not just the front page, on artists like britney spears, pink floyd, Pearl Jam, Rush and Zeppelin . Some guy calling himself American Rebel is Praising crap like britney and dissing zeppelin and floyd , and he argues with all of these loyal fans , its ****in hilarious. Its quite funny.

2. fastplant

fastplant

Sep 26, 2002
    Connecticut
    Post some of it here, I'm far too lazy to search for it.

3. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
  4. Why'd you post that 5 times? I don't get it.

5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    im destroying this thread :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
  7. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    I don't know why he posted it 5 times, but I'm glad he did. Each time made me laugh more and more.

8. PEARL JAM SUX!, March 31, 2004
    Reviewer: MIKE from NEW YORK
    PLEASE WHATEVER U DO DONT PURCHASE THIS HORRIBLE RECORD. NIRVANA IS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN PEARL JAM, IF U DONT BELEIVE ME THEN READ EVERY GOD DAMN REVIEW IN THE WORLD , WATCH EVERY SPECIAL ON TV , EVERY COUNTDOWN LIST OF THE GREATEST SONGS, ALBUMS OR BANDS AND NIRVANA IS ALWAYS NUMBER 1. AND IF YOU LOSER REPUBLICAN PEARL JAM FANS WANNA GO INTO RECORD SALES- YEA THIS ALBUM SOLD A LITTLE MORE THAN NEVERMIND BUT OVERALL NIRVANA SOLD ALOT MORE RECORDS THAN PEARL JAM EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDNT RELEASE AS MANY RECORDS AS THIS UNTALANTED CRAPPY BAND AND IF U DONT BELEIVE ME THEN GO TO RIAA.COM AND YOU WILL SEE IT THERE.

Here is one of the pearl jam Ten , reviews, it made me laugh so hard i almost pissed myself.

9. Want TRU Grunge??? Try Puddle Of Mudd :}, October 31, 2003
    Reviewer: Fred Dursts Numba One Fann (see more about me) from The Ghetto's of Guam
    Yo my freaky-deaky people, how ya'll doing tonite?? Ever since the awesome and hardcore grunge kings Puddle Of Mudd burst onto the scene with their runaway blockbuster album "Come Clean" which spawned awesome TRL / MTV hits like "Control", "Drift And Die" and the pretty ballad "Blurry", there have been countless fools preying upon the sucess by trying to match the total grungeness of tha Mudd!! Well these Pearl Jamm dudes are one such band trying to make a name for themselves in the recent grunge explosion, hekk their singer Eddie Cornell even tries to mimic Puddle Of Mudd's singer Wes Scantlin's superb vocal style, but his lyrics are no match for those of Wes Scnatlin though!! He tries to be all deep but its all pretty laughable, its nothing a 6th grade nurd couldn't hack out in his sleep. Plus the guitar playing is sloppy and the production could be better too. I also saw one of their videos and it was lacking, if it were to play on TRL it wouldn't get any votes and would be off the rotation list within a week!! To save ya'll $$$, this album is a lame attempt to be Puddle Of Mudd, so just stick with original grunge acts such as Tantric, Staind, Nickleback, Smile Empty Soul, Trapt, Creed, new Limp Bizkit and the ever mighty Puddle Of Mudd!!! Peace out peeps...

Now this one really did make me piss my self. Is this guy retarded, on drugs , or making a joke to piss off the pearl jam and nirvana diehards.

10. I was talking to someone about that pic a few days ago, my sister showed it to me years ago.

:D I love that pic.

11. Zirc

Zirc

May 13, 2001
    Los Angeles
    old but good

12. Hey! I posted that same bunny pancake thing in a "Hey Benjamin Strange" thread cause I had no idea what Gia was talking about.

13. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
  14. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2256298346#

Not really a laugh but proposition... lets make a fund and buy that!!!!

I WANT IT BADLY!!!!

EDIT: oh wait did it get it on this site? no? i hate that... u get some url and then you post it and forget where you got it from so you doubt post to something:( o well its worth it because I WANT IT! /EDIT

15. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    My thoughts exactly!

BTW i think this is perfect time for me to express my real feelings toward you... i LOVE your avatar! :hyper:

Cheers