1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EAW JFX 590 mains and SBX 220 subs, now with FREE QSC AMPS!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Munjibunga, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Same price as before, ($4,200), but now including two QSC PLX 2402 amps in mint condition and one PLX 3402, also in mint condition. This includes the SKB cases for the amps and four 25-foot 12-gauge speaker cables. I will not sell the amps separately.

These are in excellent condition, probably gigged less than 10 times. I am the original owner. Southern California sale only. I'll drive anywhere from San Diego to Burbank. Las Vegas is possible, too, but not on short notice.

This is for anyone who wants to make a major upgrade to your PA. EAW is one of the most widely-used brands for major concerts. Why am I selling these? They're too heavy for me to load alone at my age. You'll love 'em, though. The picture is of the actual speakers.

EAWSubMainCleanTB3.