1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

EB/MM Sterling Fretless

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jasmedia, Aug 18, 2001.

1. jasmedia

jasmedia

Feb 4, 2001
    I won't have any pics for a week or so but decided to post anyway. Mid 90's EB/MM Sterling fretless for sale in excellent condition. The board has no lines,just dits on the side.The body is ash with a natural low gloss or velvet finish. The strings attach at the bridge and the mutes are not there. Original tolex case in excellent condition. $900 plus shipping.

2. jasmedia

jasmedia

Feb 4, 2001
    :D $800 plus shipping

3. snyderz

snyderz Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    Hi jasmedia,
    Over at the Dudepit, on www.ezboard.com there are two pages you might try. There is a Music Man forum and a forum called the Gas Station, where people can post basses and equipment for sale. You might get a bite on that Sterling. If I didn't already have a MM 4 and 5 fretless, I would bite. Good luck.
    Doc

4. jasmedia

jasmedia

Feb 4, 2001
    Doc,

Thanks for reply but I have posted it there and so far no bites.Once I get the pics I will try ebay,but it is slow.

I love trades and I am looking for a bass head such as Eden.

If anyone is interested drop me a line.

5. jasmedia

jasmedia

Feb 4, 2001
    still available-asking $750-will consider trades