EB-MM Sterling... TRADE?!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by pmkelly, May 29, 2004.

1. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    I just got this bass about a month ago, and it turns out that a sterling isn't really the bass for me... So here it goes back around the loop! It's a killer bass that plays well, and sounds amazing! Just not my cup of tea... I just got a brand new MM case for it, the SKB case, and the bass is in great condition... I am asking 800$ for it, or a trade. What am I looking for in a trade? glad that you asked...

Laklands:55-02's, 44-02's (would love one with with Basslines), JO4s (minus the j retro option, please) maybe a LPB Bob Glaub?

Fenders, j basses, p basses, I generally like them all....

Warwicks, streamers and corvettes...

Got a Sadowsky to get rid of? Maybe someone with a metro they already want to pass on? I would trade the sterling and another bass for it... something to think about...

I would definately go with a Stingray....

Other stuff? please let me know what you got! I am always open to offers.... I am willing to trade up, and can include basses, possibly some gear, or cash to make a trade happen...

if you look up my user name (pmkelly) on ebay, you can see that I am a trustworthy fellow.... so please let me know what you got!

P@

2. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO

3. elgranluis

elgranluis

Feb 14, 2003
    El paso, TX
    got mail.

4. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    pm back atcha!

P@

5. PM Sent

6. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    Still available, and now for sale @ 800$... things change fast, and I need the money...

P@

7. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    bumpalicious...

P@

8. Big K

Big K

Mar 3, 2004
    Summerville SC
    I am interested. I live in Charleston SC though. Any scratches or problems with it? I am interested. Send me any more info if you can. Maybe we can work a deal.

9. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    Big K, an email will be on it's way to you shortly!

P@

10. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
  11. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    just a few more days, and off to ebay!

P@

12. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    it is going to ebay on Sunday....

P@

13. odie

odie Supporting Member

Ok I forgive you for stealing the Odie avatar and brandishing it for almost a year....its ok!!

How about a Tobias Renegade 4 string USA of course. See thru red finish. Barts etc, slap contour, phase or parallel switch(??). SKB case.

Plus a $100 to sweeten the deal.

14. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    I thought you would never forgive me for the avatar theft... and I don't think it was a year, maybe a day or two at the most.... :bag: :D

got some pics handy of the Tobias?

P@

15. odie

odie Supporting Member

Lets see hear....

16. odie

odie Supporting Member

It is a really nice bass. Very nice action. I am happy keeping it but I have never played a Sterling. Owned a couple rays. I dug'em, but I fell in love with the feel of my Modulus.

17. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    I am putting some thought towards your Tobias.... I have not put my sterling on ebay ye. Could you maybe ship me some more pics to my email? pmkelly@kc.rr.com

Also, do you have a case for it? Thanks...

P@

18. odie

odie Supporting Member

Unfortunately I dont have a Digital camera. Those were taken by a previous owner. If you really need more I can snag one, but it may take a few days. Also it is pretty much a mint bass. There maybe something making it not mint but I cant recall anything. It still had plastic on the control cover etc.

Yes I have an almost new SKB hardshell for it.

19. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    let me think about it for a little bit....

P@