SOLD EB MM Stingray 4H Black/Black/Rosewood

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Fred312b, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fred312b

Fred312b Proof that gear doesn't make you a better player Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    I'm hesitantly putting up my 2004 StingRay 4H for sale. It's in the "hard to find/unique" color combination of Black/Black/Rosewood.

IMG_1958-1.gif

The ONLY mark I can find on it is a white scuff on the top horn, which I tried to show. It's an '04, so it has the regular nut. This bass has been in an adult, smoke and pet free home since I got it, and I've taken good care of it (mostly by leaving it in the case).

IMG_1967-1.gif

It's got a Hipshot BT-1 and schaller strap locks on it, other than that, it is stock, and I have the original tuner and strap

IMG_2090.gif

Comes with the OHSC, which is also in great shape, a few marks on it, but all the latches and hinges work, the handle is 100%, the inside is clean and odor-free.

IMG_1997.gif

I'd like to get [DEL]$1000[/DEL] $950 shipped CONUS/lower 48 for this. It's in excellent shape, great action, frets have lots of life left in them, no crackles or scratches from the controls or the input jack.

Not looking for any trade. I can and will take PayPal.

Any questions or want more pics, let me know. More pics are here

Pictures by fred312b - Photobucket

2. Strung_Low

Strung_Low Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2012
    San Franciskee
    wow gorgeous bass..it's "the one"...except my money's funny and my change is strange! good luck with the sale!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.