1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

EB Musicman Bongo 4HH in Envy Green

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Chrisrm, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Chrisrm

Chrisrm Bass Virtuoso Wannabe

Feb 10, 2002
    Colchester, CT
    Hi All,

I have a limited edition Envy Green Musicman Bongo 4 string with dual humbuckers for sale. I added a b/w/b pickguard and am also including the original. It is in excellent condition with one small ding on the headstock (go figure!). Plays and sounds fantastic. The color is awesome. My favorite EB color. It is currently strung with DR Hi-Beams and comes with HSC. Let me know if you have any questions.

I’m asking $900 plus shipping. Paypal preferred. Not really looking for trades but who knows?

Thanks,
    Chris

Bongo.
    Bongo2-1.
    BongoBack.
    Bongo3.

2. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    Awesome Color!!

3. SuperSnake2012

SuperSnake2012 floppy b strings

Dec 12, 2006
    Bronx, NY
    Holy...

Words can't describe how much I want this. :) If this was a five string I'd be on my way to sell an organ. ;)

4. Chrisrm

Chrisrm Bass Virtuoso Wannabe

Feb 10, 2002
    Colchester, CT
    I made a major mistake. After restringing it, I made the mistake of playing it. An almost case of seller's remorse. I'm going to have to hold off for a bit on selling the Bongo. If it doesn't get the play it deserves in the next week or so, I'll put it back up. Sorry to those I may have prematurely excited.

Chris

5. robgator

robgator Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2004
    Urbana, Illinois
    hmmm....green. Nice, nice color. Let us all know if/when you want to let go of this bass.

6. +1