1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EB MusicMan Sterling 4 Banger Fretless - Rare Color w OHSC!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Quadzilla, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

EB MM Sterling Lined Fretless (4 string). Great shape w OHSC (case is a little beat, but still functional). Discontinued and rare color Burnt Apple Sparkle! - $799!!!!! :cool: Oh, the camera flash enhanced the sparkles in the paint by a fair amount. The sparkle is much more subtle in person.

Lots more pics here ----> http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff175/Quadzilla69/MM Sterling Fretless/

100_1150.gif

100_1149.gif

100_1157.gif

100_1146.gif

2. why do i keep blowing my money on fenders?!

WHY?!

:crying:

3. Ace Of Bass

Ace Of Bass A Rooster Illusion

Jun 27, 2006
    DC
    What's the difference between Stingrays and Sterlings?

4. Quadzilla

Sterlings have a slightly smaller body and headstock (lighter) but the scale is the same. The neck is closer to a jazz than a P (faster). Oh, the Sterlings have more versatile electronics as well (coil selector).

5. I've owned a Sterling and a StingRay. The Sterling has a brighter sound. The treble can cut glass.

6. itzs

itzs

May 5, 2005
    Singapore
    PM sent!

7. smurfco

smurfco

Mar 16, 2007
    Norwalk, CT
    Holy....

8. Burnt Apple is really an amazing color and much less sparkly and red in person. I have a SR5 in this color and it's gorgeous, especially if you slap a white perloid pickguard on there. For what it's worth, this color is also very hard to find and I looked a long time for mine.

9. Quadzilla

More PMs replied. Looks like this bass is still up for grabs...

10. debassr

debassr

Jan 23, 2008
    Boston
    Oh man this is KILLING me! I want this SO BAD and can buy it - but do I NEED it?!?

AAAAAAAAARRRRGH!

11. Juniorkimbrough

Juniorkimbrough

Mar 22, 2005
    Mississippi / Memphis, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Basses
    I must ask, what's the weight on this bad boy?

I've always wanted a MM and I've been GAS'n for a good fretless......hmmmm :)

12. debassr

debassr

Jan 23, 2008
    Boston
    That's it. I'm buying this. I just can't handle passing this one up.

13. Quadzilla

SOLD to debassr!!!

14. debassr

debassr

Jan 23, 2008
    Boston
    Exactly what I was thinking. And now it's MINE muhahahahaha! :eyebrow:

15. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2021