Ebay chump, check it out!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tim Cole, May 13, 2003.

1. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    OK, it's a nice bass, and a fair price on it. Gotta love the description on it though. In the pic added, he also looks like one of the balls and shaft members from the movie PCU. :D

If this ad doesn't just scream "My MoM bOuGhT mE tHiS kIlLeR bAsS sO i CaN hAvE mAd SkIlLz LiKe FiEldY", I don't know what does.

The finish is high gloss black with a matching black pickguard and white trimming. It is in perfect condition. Chrome bridge as well as adjustable trust rod. The pickups are MusicMan Humbacking. It comes with the lower B string. It also comes with a nice hard case to keep it in good condition. I will include a nice guitar strap as well as a basic tuner with the guitar. The bass had barely been played. It is an extremely good guitar to own for both advanced players and beginners. It was especially useful to me when playing slap bass. List price is approximately $1750!! E-mail MSWind45@hotmail.com for more information.
  2. I've seen stuff more wacky than that on Ebay. At least the instrument is normal, although I find the picture of the guy holding the instrument rather ... odd. There's nothing wrong with the picture itself, but It just doesn't seem right there. I would also agree about the FiElDy MaD sKiLlS!!11!1 part (Whew, even that took awhile).