1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ebay crazy vintage bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ampeg2, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Is this for real ?, There are several vintage instruments 20 hrs,no bids, stupid low starting price. What am I missing?
    -Original-Vintage-1965-Fender-Jaz-Bass-Guitar-SUPER-MINT-CONDITION item eBay item number:161141319746

2. inthebassclef

inthebassclef Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2012
    The fact that it has a generic Jazz bass photo is one major issue with this listing.
    Additionally there is no other photos and no serial number anything, just a generic picture and a description.

3. SactoBass

SactoBass A retired civil engineer who likes all-tube amps! Supporting Member

+1

I wouldn't touch that auction with a ten meter cattle prod.

4. LowEZ

LowEZ Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Central NJ
    There's a lot scary in that auction. Everything inthebassclef said plus item location is Tennessee yet look further and find the seller is based in China. Feedback rating is crap and all other sales by that seller are Chinese garments. Pic of the P looks like a knock-off to me, but I'm no exert. Run away, quickly.

5. wild4oldcars

wild4oldcars

Jan 22, 2012
    Garner, NC
    that's about 224 more dollars than I would be willing to pay for a load of bull****.