Ebay ripoffs... I've had enough!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by reddog, Mar 21, 2014.

1. JoeWPgh

JoeWPgh

Dec 21, 2012
    Prior to this incident, I had bought several things from them without incident. Early on, their prices were very reasonable. But when it comes to bodies and necks, I would be hard pressed to call any of it A-stock.

2. fhm555

fhm555 So FOS my eyes are brown Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2011
    While I have not done a ton of business with the stratosphere, what I have done has been hassle free and everything I received was exactly as described.

If their prices were a little better I'd do a lot more business with them.

3. squidtastic

squidtastic Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2013
    To be fair, it should be noted that eBay does about 1 billion transactions per day. It just isn't possible to stay on top of every fraudulent seller/sale.

I've fallen prey to one of 'em myself, and I did get reimbursed. Now, I rarely use eBay for anything, and if I do, I only buy from sellers with at least 100 transactions. Too many other options now to take chances.

4. Khronic

Khronic Richard J. Naimish Inactive

Oct 24, 2006
    Grand Junction, CO.
    ..."the fact that these issues are often completely unrelated to the subject under discussion."

"Fact?" Apologies, but no.
    "Completely unrelated?" I would never have mentioned anything completely unrelated.

I know, I know, beating a dead horse.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 22, 2021