1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ebay scam forum or place to document?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by titanbandman, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Is there a thread on here to report, or suggest there might be a particular ebay scam? - like a "neighborhood watch" setting? I am in the middle of a nice one right now. Incorrect information on the item, item doesn't fit, no satisfaction or returns....maybe I should just take a "chill pill"...but it's really annoying to have dishonest people out there who won't "do unto others...." :help:

Thanks - AW

2. bongomania

bongomania Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    There isn't one here that I know of, but I would suggest it in the "suggestion box" forum, that's where the forum owner looks for input. It's a good idea, and they have a thread like that over on Gearslutz, it's very helpful.

In the meantime, people do routinely post their Ebay warnings as individual threads here, so feel free to do that with the one that's on your mind.