Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ebay Shipping?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by KSDbass, Jul 23, 2005.

1. KSDbass

KSDbass

Mar 25, 2005
    atlanta
    ok, So I bought this bass body three months ago that alot of you have seen, but probably don't remember, and since it's being shipped from brazil by a guy who is like mentally retarded(pm me with your email adress if you want the email), totally cheated, or just sent it to the wrong adress, before I start leaving negative feedback, how long is shipping from brazil supposed to take? and it was priority I think.

2. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Not 3 months... i'd try filing frought with ebay/paypal/credit card

3. BassikLee

BassikLee Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 13, 2004
    Deltona, FL
    Owner: Brevard Sound Systems
    I got my body after a wait. I think it was maybe 6 weeks. I got a very "fodera" looking body. The quality isn't bad, ins't great. I haven't decided if I'm gonna use it for anything or not. Go ahead and send me the email he sent. I could use a good laugh. brevardsound@aol.com

4. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    yeah man.
    not 3 months.

try emailing him again and seeing what's up

5. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    I'd like to read it rob@handidrummed.com

How much did you pay for it? Because Ebay takes a $25 fee to get you your money back, and depending on how much you paid, you could lose alot of what you spent.

Situations like this are why I only order from the US and maybe Canada.

6. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    And glean a lesson here. Try to limit your dealings to domestic sellers or products that come from domestic sources.

Nothing against foreign sellers or makers but buying local takes out having to allow time for shipping before getting into gear to find out if something's wrong.