Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Maverick Blues, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Maverick Blues

Maverick Blues Being a Thumper is all about ATTITUDE!

Apr 28, 2005
    Richmond, VA
    Any comments on this?

The top looks right purty but I dunno how one would cleanly fix the gash without doing a total refin. 'Course I guess you could just keep it and call it "pre-mojo'd."

Wish it said something about the neck and playability, though. "Great working condition" is awfully generic and can't be trusted very far on a bass with a dead pickup and a stop busted out of one of the pots. :D

EDIT: Just noticed that the same seller has a pretty clean-looking GSR-200 up also.
  2. I dunno. I personally wouldn't go for it. The words "No returns" is a big turn off. But hey, you've still got six days to decide
  3. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    At the right price, "pre-mojo'd" and "no returns" would not scare me. Spector make known good basses.
    If it appealed to me, and if it could be bought as a "cheap gigging bass" I'd go for it...
  4. That's a Q4 bass. I have one myself and they are what I call the "Spector Jazz" bass. They are not like the typical early NS design. Instead, these have thinner necks and feel something like a J bass.

Paul Mac