1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD EBMM Bongo 6 HH PDN

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by M-rek, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    EUR
    Strings:
    My Location:
    Germany
    Hey guys!
    So, I'm selling my beautiful EBMM Bongo 6 here... It has two humbuckers, so it comes with the 4-band EQ. It was made in 2015, Premier Dealers Network (PDN), the color is Vintage Tobacco Burst, with a nice figured maple neck.

I posted it's serial number on the Ernie Ball forum, this is what I got from them:
    "This Bongo 6 HH was completed on October 19th, 2015. The color is Vintage Tobacco Burst with the figured Maple neck & Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Music Store live. This was from our 2015 Premier Dealer Network run that was only open for a 1 month ordering window. The body wood is Alder."

Right now it's strung with a set of TI Jazz Flats. The tort pickguard was CNC'd by myself. Of course the original black PG is included, as is the OHSC.

2018_0714_094544001.

more pics are attached...

As specified, I'm in Germany. I'm not sure about international shipping, I don't have much experience with that. Price is including shipping costs within Germany and other EU countries. If you're from the US or a non-EU country, I need to figure out how to deal with customs duty. But if you're really interested and willing to buy it, I'm confident we can get it done!

Attached Files:

TolerancEJ and wcwoo like this.