1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD EBMM Bongo 6 HS 1550

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TheMaynorD, May 20, 2017.

1. TheMaynorD

TheMaynorD Gold Supporting Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Price:
    Strings:
    Selling my back up bongo 6 to fund something with a different tone. Ive been going the dual bo go route for the last few months and I just want a second bass with some more growl. Trades considered would be a high end stingray 5 HH or a Big Al H 5, the more obnoxious color the better (dargie delight). I may also consider a german warwick 6 string. This bass is almost mint. I got it mint from GC a few months back. Comes with white pickguard and black pickguard for your aesthetic preference. Tiny dent on the tip of the headstock but didnt even break through the paint. Comes with OHSC. Pm me for offers or details. Make me an offer, worst i can say is no or that your feet smell funny.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    Brianvw and TolerancEJ like this.
  2. TheBamaSlamma

TheBamaSlamma

Apr 19, 2012
    Alabama
    These are great basses, folks! I have a 4H in the same color. Anyone who picked this up would not be disappointed.

TheMaynorD likes this.
  3. TheMaynorD

Aug 28, 2013
    They really are amazing basses! I just cant justify keeping two around.

4. Maha Bone

Maha Bone

May 21, 2017
    Why do you prefer the Big Al 5 H vs the Big Al 5 SSS?

5. TheMaynorD

Aug 28, 2013
    Less knobs to mess with. But im open to offers if you have a nice big al sss

6. TheMaynorD

Aug 28, 2013
    Price drop for TB only. Still 1800 on reverb.