No longer available EBMM MIA Sub Sterling

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Picktastic, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Picktastic

Picktastic

Feb 29, 2012
    Price:
    Strings:
    For sale is a made in America ernie ball music man sub sterling. This is NOT the recent sub basses they made. This was made in the early 2000's in SLO, California. As best as I understand it this has all the same hardware as the stingray, but they cut costs with a slab body and a painted neck. It sounds killer. It is an active bass. I bought it a few years ago on here and it's been through some recording and live shows and done great, I've just decided I am a p-bass guy through and through. In all honesty the painted neck and slab body makes it very slightly less comfortable than a true stringray to play for a full gig. But this is a great bass. Currently strung with chrome flats and I can probably send some rounds along with it. 400 shipped continental US.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

StreetScenes and Kevnn4 like this.
  2. Picktastic

Picktastic

Feb 29, 2012
    I'm open to offers and partial trades for MIA fenders (plus cash on my end probably).

Please also note the scratches in paint at the top of the headstock, these are the only things keeping this from mint condition, and could probably easily be fixed with some appropriate paint.

3. Picktastic

Picktastic

Feb 29, 2012
    bumpity. Made in America Stingray sound and two sets of strings, 350 shipped continental US

4. dirt cheap, great bass bump