1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD EBMM Music Man Sterling 4H Rosewood Blue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by maguire, Jun 19, 2014.

1. maguire

maguire

Nov 24, 2010
    NYC / Westchester
    Price:
    $800
    Strings:
    EBMM Music Man Sterling 4H Rosewood Blue. 2001 model.

Looking for an even trade for the right Fender American Standard Precision. Or a set of bagpipes.:whistle:

Sale price is $800 shipped for East of the Mississippi, $820 shipped for West of the Mississippi.

It's in great shape overall. This bass is structurally awesome. Low Action and beautifully built. Solid functional condition. There are however, 3 notable blemishes in the finish - each about 4-5mm in diameter. One near the electronics cover on the back of the bass. One near the pickup toggle. One on the lower body cutaway.

Otherwise the finish is excellent.

The neck is super solid with a rosewood board.

It can crank out impressive low end without loosing punch or definition.

Its not a lightweight, it feels dense, but its not too heavy either and the small body make it very manageable to play comfortably.

Your choice of Pickguard. Black BWB, White Pearloid or Black Pearloid. Currently wearing BWB pickguard with a fresh set of EB Slinky Regular.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  2. maguire

maguire

Nov 24, 2010
    NYC / Westchester
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. maguire

maguire

Nov 24, 2010
    NYC / Westchester
    Bump for Fender American Standard trades - or a set of bagpipes

4. blepp

blepp Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2013
    Orlando
    I've got a Fender Nate Mendel P with a Geddy Lee neck, Badass bridge, Hipshot tuners, loaded with Lakland P bass pickups ( as well as the original NM P pickups it came with) if you have any interest. Sounds amazing!

5. blepp

blepp Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2013
    Orlando
    ..or I have a red Fender American Special P with a new Fender American Special Jazz neck and new Steve Harris Seymor Duncan P pickups ( along with the original pickups) as well.

6. maguire

maguire

Nov 24, 2010
    NYC / Westchester
    The American Special sounds awesome - but I look ridiculous with a red bass. Sadly, I have to pass :(

7. maguire

maguire

Nov 24, 2010
    NYC / Westchester
    Sold