For Sale EBMM Music Man Stingray Special 4H Roasted Maple Dropped Copper LNIB 8.3-8.4 lbs-

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Needsalilmore, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Needsalilmore

Needsalilmore

Dec 23, 2018
    Boulder, CO
    Price:
    Strings:
    Brand New EB Music Man StingRay Special 4H with Roasted Maple/Roasted Maple Neck/FB (2019 Date of Birth). Stainless frets, Music Man's awesome oiled/waxed neck and FB, the 3-band 18v active EQ.

Condition is flawless, the plastic is still on the PG. Case and all the case candy included. This is for US buyers only, Paypal preferred. I will ship same or next day payment is received. Brand new Duracells included, weight with batteries is: 8.3 - 8.4 lbs.

Completely stock, except replaced the factory EBMM Light Slinky/Super Slinky strings with EBMM Regular Slinky (50-105). I change the strings immediately on any bass I get.

Don't worry, it's just being passed on to acquire another Stingray (a Classic vs. the Special).

No trades on this gal, the replacement ray has already been purchased. Lower 48 shipping included.
    IMG_0836.JPG IMG_0833.JPG IMG_0836.JPG IMG_0833.JPG IMG_0840.JPG IMG_0838.JPG IMG_0837.JPG

2. five7

five7 Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Denver
    Great price. If I was in the market I would drive up from denver and buy it. GLWTS

Needsalilmore likes this.
  3. i just got one of these in white and i have very strong beliefs about the level of quality going on here. it's the highest i've seen from any mass produced instrument.

also, the dropped copper in person is stunning - i saw/played one in person and really, really liked it. it's unique, fun without being too flashy, goes well with the maple board, and just looks straight-dope.

GLWTS!

Needsalilmore likes this.
  4. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Hot damn.

5. wattsman

wattsman Supporting Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Texas
    Is this still available by any chance? thanks

6. Seth Shonefeld

Seth Shonefeld

Oct 14, 2016
    Hey there, interested in this bass. Still available?

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021