No longer available EBMM Reflex HSS 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Epitaph04, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Epitaph04

Epitaph04 Always overcompensating Supporting Member

Jul 5, 2010
    SoCal
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    CONUS ONLY!!

At the risk of potentially regretting this, I have a massive hankering for a Stingray Special 5HH or a Reflex 5HH and I love my bongos too much to give them up, so this one is officially on the trading block. (For now)

TRADE WANTS:
    Stingray 5HH special
    Reflex 5HH
    Always looking for more Bongos
    Or make me an offer. But I mostly want a Ray 5HH special or a Reflex 5HH

Reflex is in great condition and I’ve literally had it a week or so.

-Extremely versatile. 2 single coil pickups. 1 humbucker. One button per pickup. Want the bridge humbucker? Push its button. Also want the neck pickup? Push its button too. Changed your mind and only want the neck pickup? Hit the humbucker’s button again and boom...neck pickup only. (Diagram below)

-4 band EQ (low mid, hi mid, treble, bass)
    -passive/active switch + passive tone control
    -Weighs approx 10lbs
    -includes OHSC

-Bridge humbucker solo'd in parallel mode gets you a more aggressive sounding Jazz bass pickup sound. Series gives it a serious, punchy mid boost. Add the middle pickup to get a sound akin to a smoother, more refined Stingray type tone.
    -Middle pickup solo'd gets a sort of P bass type sound, with an EBMM flavor to it. Punchy yet warm, and very flexible.
    -Neck pickup gets you a very deep, dark P bass sound. Very mellow.

B1F9D9B3-F84B-440D-AD6E-BD3E5EA2C857.jpeg 8CE84CBE-E416-424A-B5B9-2CA27AFBAD4D.jpeg 66811C5D-372E-481A-B35E-FBE56E5D804D.jpeg C057632D-C496-47D4-8243-2901698ECF22.jpeg 490D3CFD-0166-4BAA-8E46-50CB42BEE14C.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
  2. baxter_x

baxter_x

Nov 27, 2013
    EU
    Wow! That's a thing! I wasn't even aware of such a MM model. It looks like you need to be an engineer to master the instrument ;)

SirMjac28 likes this.
  3. 2milehighspike

2milehighspike Supporting Member

If you decide to trade for a fistful of Benjis let me know.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021