SOLD EBMM Sabre Classic (Price Drop)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by maplenecked, Apr 12, 2018.

1. maplenecked

maplenecked

Dec 1, 2017
    Honolulu
    Price:
    Strings:
    897C60FD-32B7-4A9D-80C3-38CD02324B03.jpeg

Bought this from a TB’er a couple weeks ago. Plays and sounds great. Mutes fully functional. Some swirling on the PG. The bridge saddles are as low as they can go (arrived this way). String height at the 17th fret is 2.5mm. I’m thinking you’ll need a shim in the pocket if you want to go lower. However, it plays well at this height. Currently strung with Cobalt flats. Neck has some flaming to it and it has a real classy look and feel. Some scratches on the OHSC and the decal by the handle is missing from the case. No trades at this time. I’m available to talk on the phone or have you FaceTime with the bass, just let me know. Ships CONUS, please add $20 for west of the Mississippi, thanks!

Attached Files:

2. maplenecked

maplenecked

Dec 1, 2017
    Honolulu
    Middle position (both humbuckers engaged)

4th position (P bass mode), inner single coil of the neck pick up (16 pole pieces) with mutes engaged

3. maplenecked

maplenecked

Dec 1, 2017
    Honolulu
    Price drop

gelinas666 likes this.
  4. maplenecked

maplenecked

Dec 1, 2017
    Honolulu
    Sale pending

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 24, 2021