1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD EBMM Sterling 4H in Egyptian Smoke w/ Matching Headstock and Free Shipping!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by deltax, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deltax

deltax

Sep 29, 2012
    CA
    Hello all, thanks for checking out my classified ad! This bass is in about as good and unplayed condition as you will ever find in a used bass! Damn near new!! Anyways, since you clicked I assume you are interested in an EBMM Sterling, so lets get right to it!

$1000 shipped OBO! Not looking for trades as I could really use the extra money for moving expenses!
    Paypal preferred and will only ship to confirmed addresses!
    2007 EBMM Egyptian Smoke Sterling 4H With Matching Headstock
    Beautiful color, the pictures really don't do it justice(I know everyone says that, but really, it's true!)
    EBMM HSC case included
    All Original, and strung up with DR Lo Rider Nickels
    8.7Lbs on my bathroom scale
    Awesomely low action
    Aesthetically the bass is damn near flawless, and played very little(minor buckle rash on the back shielding plate from previous owner/owners, and one of the screw heads holding down the pickup is a bit rusted from use over the years I would assume. Nothing major though.)
    Functionally, the bass is flawless. Low action with no fret buzz, input jack is like new, and the tone controls are all smooth. Truss rod adjustor is very smooth as well.
    Has either been in it's case or on it's stand, and kept in a climate controlled, non smoking home
    I recently cleaned and waxed the neck, and cleaned and oiled the fretboard, so it's good to go as soon as you get it

I've only owned this bass for 3 months, and as much as I hate to sell it, I could really use the extra money for moving expenses :meh:. My loss is your gain! I purchased this bass from the TB classifieds in December. Here is the original thread(http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/...moke-matching-headstock-free-shipping-940786/). The bass has been perfect and is a tone monster. The versatility of the single H really surprised me, and I think it will surprise you too! Again, $1000 OBO shipped!

Here is a link to some current pictures(I have a pretty bad camera so bear with me lol, if you want more pictures just let me know and I'll do my best)
    http://s1282.beta.photobucket.com/user/deltax123/library/

Anyways, thanks for reading and if you have any questions please let me know!

2. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! Supporting Member

This is ONE gorgeous bass!! !! !! And, Justin is a quality TB'er!!

3. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    Killer

4. deltax

deltax

Sep 29, 2012
    CA
    Thanks Denny! The bass is a real beauty and and unbelievable player....I hate to see it go!
    Damn straight!

5. deltax

deltax

Sep 29, 2012
    CA
    TTT for this fine Saturday evening!

6. Best colour.

7. deltax

deltax

Sep 29, 2012
    CA
    Thread closed due to lack of interest and lower than anticipated moving expenses. The good news is I get to keep this baby for now! :bassist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.