1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD EBMM Sterling 4HS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Fazed, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for sale is my EBMM Sterling 4HS, Cherry burst with maple fretboard. This a great bass, and I give it a 9.5/10. Only scratches are some swirling on the PG (that's what it's for, I suppose). Body and neck are perfect! I traded for this a while back, and really like it, but I recently purchased a Dingwall Super J, and this bass just isn't getting any play time.

The pics I have aren't the greatest, so I apologize. This bass is beautiful in person, and sounds amazing. Includes OHSC and Dunlop straplock buttons. Email me for more pics.

SOLD.

Attached Files:

2. oldrocker

oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    Very Nice :bassist:

3. Thanks! I really hate to sell it.

4. Thank You Leo

Thank You Leo Gold Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2002
    CT
    Do you know the weight of this particular bass? (Love the color)

5. Grizzly700

Grizzly700

Mar 18, 2008
    Maryville, TN
    Damn. If it was only a 5-String.................... :crying:

6. 9lbs, 4 oz on my shipping scale this morning. Thanks, the color is even better in person.

Matt

7. parsons

parsons

Feb 22, 2008
    Maryland
    Great googly moogly. I love this thing... Open to any trades?

8. Seriously, about the only thing that I would really want in trade is a 5 string version of this same bass, a Dingwall afterburner 5 string, or a Human Base-Base X.OC5. That being said, it never hurts to PM me with what you have, worst I can do is say no.

Matt

9. gah! I just played a 5-string version of this at GC and was thinking man, I'd love a 4-string. And it was like $1700 - this is a crazy good price, and I'm so tempted...we'll see

free bump :p

10. Thanks, It's a great player... Whoever buys this, will not be disappointed!

11. aleighn

aleighn

Mar 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    PM sent

12. Sold locally to Aleighn. Thanks, and enjoy your new bass!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.