SOLD EBMM Sterling Classic in Sonic Blue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sonicblue62, Oct 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. sonicblue62

sonicblue62 Supporting Member

Nov 9, 2009
    Twin Falls, Idaho
    Price:
    $1250
    Strings:
    United States
    I LOVE everything about this bass, and reserve the right to come to my senses and hold onto it at any time. :) My only reason for selling is to fund a Sterling HH.

The standout on this beauty is the neck. Aside from the stunning figured maple, the playability is the best I have experienced on any bass I have owned. Every single note is clear and articulate. The glossy finish is super smooth and doesn't stick to my hands. The fretwork is immaculate.

There are a few dings that I have attempted to capture in the photos.
    Weight is 8 lbs 9 ozs.

Hipshot D-tuner in pics is not included in sale; I will reinstall the original.

Strung with flats (I don't remember which). Sounds thumpy and authoritative.

I don't have a case for it, but I have plenty of packing materials to ensure a safe shipment.
    I may consider full or partial trades for G&L basses (L1K or L2K) or another USA Sterling HH. I prefer classic Fender-ish colors (Sonic Blue, Fiesta Red, etc.), But feel free to run anything by me. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

steelbed45, wesker and Dabndug like this.
  2. sonicblue62

Nov 9, 2009
    Twin Falls, Idaho
    Sale pending

3. rick0link

rick0link Commercial User

May 22, 2010
    Washington, Pennsylvania USA
    Beardly Customs
  4. sonicblue62

Nov 9, 2009
    Twin Falls, Idaho
    rick0link likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021