1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD EBMM Stingray 4 and Spector Legend 5 Classic for sale!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Adam Ray, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam Ray

Adam Ray

Mar 19, 2007
    Hey Everyone,

I've got two basses for sale. The first one being a Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray 4 string 3 EQ. It has a blue body, white pickguard, and a maple neck. I've had this bass for 3 years now and it has treated me very well. The bass comes with a musicman hardshell case, dunlop straplocks, and a ernie ball strap. The bass itself has 2 noticible dings on the body but other than that this bass is in great shape. I will sell for $950 or best offer.

101_0433. 101_0424. 101_0425. 101_0430. 101_0429.

The second bass I have for sale is actually my roommates bass. Its a Spector Legend 5 Classic that is just beautiful. It has an amerburst finish, rosewood fretboard, and comes with a gig bag. He is selling this bass simply because he never plays it... ever! Its such a nice bass I'd like to buy this myself but I'm in quite a tight money situation so I can't. He is asking that I list this for $475 and will also work with best offer.

DSC00784. DSC00785. DSC00787. DSC00786. DSC00788.

2. Adam Ray

Adam Ray

Mar 19, 2007
    I didn't realize how old the pictures of the spector my roommate gave me were. I can promise you it still looks great and is in that condition, I'll see if I can take some new pictures of it later on tonight and post them.

-Adam

3. I am the roommate that is selling the Spector. Just a little background info for you guys:
    bought it in July '06 and have played it for less than 10 hours total. there is not a single scratch, dent, ding, or flaw of any kind on it. hell it still has the cellophane over the electronics compartment cover (looks like scratches in the pics, but it's just the cellophane). there is absolutely nothing wrong with this bass at all... I simply do not play it ever.

The pics were taken last summer when I first decided to sell it. The bass looks the same now as it did then. I think I have played it for maybe 30 minutes since the pics were taken.

I am open to trade possibilities. preferably a Fender Jazz, Fender P-Bass Lyte or similar model, but I will consider most trades. Just PM me if you have any questions or if you have a trade.

4. JayAmel

JayAmel Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2002
    Carcassonne, France
    You are the roommate but are not a supporting member. And OP is not allowed to place ads for equipment he is not the owner of. Sorry, I have to close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.