1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD EBMM Stingray 5 (Ball Family Reserve)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by niceguy501, Mar 13, 2016.

1. niceguy501

niceguy501

Jul 30, 2012
    Price:
    Strings:
    Selling my Stingray 5 (Ball Family Reserve) for $1500 (USD). I purchased this bass to try out 5-string and only played it a handful of times - it absolutely looks brand new. I ultimately decided to play my old bass and this one has been sitting in my office untouched. This instrument was a custom order through a local music store (Long and McQuade here in Canada). It has never seen music store rack. No nics or scratches, truly mint condition. The hardcase and everything else the bass originally shipped with is still in its original cardboard shipping box never used and will be included. I can also throw in a softshell case as well if needed. This is a truly special bass.

Main features:

- Ernie Ball Family Reserve (these are Ernie Balls finest instruments)
    - Candy Black (pictures don't do this finish justice)
    - Roasted Maple Neck
    - Ebony Finger Board

Feel free to message me with any questions or to get my phone number to chat. I'm very particular about how I treat my gear and take pride in making sure any deal goes well for both seller and buyer. I've only sold one item on TB in the past as I am not much of a gear person, but that deal went really smooth see: FS: Pair of Bergantino AE210s

Attached Files:

2. notejung

notejung Supporting Member

PM's sent

3. murphy

murphy

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Oh My!!!

and how much does she weigh?

4. niceguy501

niceguy501

Jul 30, 2012
    Holding it on a bathroom scale had it around 9.5 lbs. I just shipped the bass to a buyer here on TB, sad to see her go. Had a lump in my throat driving away from the postoffice.

5. murphy

murphy

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Oh....crap

Well...congratulations