1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD EBMM Stingray 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BigRedBassPlayer, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRedBassPlayer

BigRedBassPlayer Supporting Member

There is one bass, and only one bass on the classifieds right now I want. Otherwise I will keep this bass if I can't get it. It's a 2007 EBMM Stingray 5. It has a couple of marks, which I will get pictures of tomorrow. I will assure you some of the pictures make it look worse than it is. I was very happy when I got this, but I think I'm going back to 4 strings. This bass is in very good condition for it's age. The previous owner said it had mojo for days, and after playing it, I agree with him! Once that other bass goes off, or I decide differently, then I will take this down. As I don't need to sell this outside of pure love.

Here is a link to the original thread.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/trade-ernieball-musicman-stingray5-black-maple-fretboard-895792/

Hit me with any offers! Only looking to trade for now. I prefer Candy Cola, white, or Black with black pg. But, would love to see any Fenders you have to offer. Maple necks also preferred, but yet again, will look at any.

USA Passive Fender P, J, or even a hot rod. Only want offers that are unmodified and original.
    USA G&L. Very highly prefer a JB.
    Maybe the right Stringray 4 or Lakland Skyline.

Edit: I do need to make a note here. I received this bass strung E to C. So, if you want the B, it would have to be set up.

2. RMT Bass

RMT Bass

Jun 24, 2008
    Santa Rosa, CA
    I have a G&L L 2500...

3. RMT Bass

RMT Bass

Jun 24, 2008
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Trade?

4. BigRedBassPlayer

A couple very small marks on the end of the headstock a camera wouldn't pick up. Not noticeable.
    001-6.
    002-6.
    A few very small scratches on the bottom of the body. Was covered by a sharpie. Won't notice. The flash picked it up. Reflection by the input jack is a strap for the camera.
    003-6.
    Ding on back. It is still black, so no color disfiguration. The flash makes it look white. But, will assure you it's not.
    004-6.
    Ding on the upper part of the body almost on the back side. Right by the contour. Yet again, no color disfiguration. It is black. Flash makes it look a lot worse. There are a few scratches there, but the thing on the right is the reflection of the strap of the camera again.
    005-6.
    006-2.

5. BigRedBassPlayer

Here are the dings on the back. As you can see, besides the flash there is nothing but black showing. Selling for $930 shipped conus.

SR5ding.

SR5ding2.

6. ubnomnar

ubnomnar Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2009
    So Cal
    Bump for a sweet SR5 :bassist:

attachment.

7. gmarcus

gmarcus Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2003
    Pm'd you with Fender P-Bass trade bait.

How much does it weigh?

8. BigRedBassPlayer

Deal fell through. Will trade only for a passive Fender USA. I will also say I can't stand 3TSB and tort. But, throw any my way because there is always a chance.

9. pharaohamps

pharaohamps Commercial User

May 30, 2006
    Garner, NC
    Owner, Disaster Area Designs / Alexander Pedals
    Might be a 2007, but it doesn't look like a '97 with that pickup. Run the serial number by EBMM customer service and they'll give you the precise date of birth. GLWTS!

10. BigRedBassPlayer

Weighs about 10lbs on the trusty bathroom scale trick.

You are absolutely right!! When I looked the serial number up, for some reason I didn't look it up with the E in front. Without the E, it's a 97. But, since it has the E, it says from April of 2007. Thanks for catching that! I should have known cause my last SR was a 97, with the 2 screw type pup.

11. shrigg

shrigg Beta Tester for AudioKinesis Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Traverse City, MI
    PM sent

12. smeet

smeet Gold Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2006
    Woodland Hills, CA
    PM sent.

13. shrigg

shrigg Beta Tester for AudioKinesis Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Traverse City, MI
    Still want it! :cool:

14. danzub

danzub

Feb 19, 2010
    Nashua NH
    sale price?

15. BigRedBassPlayer

I don't have a sale price on it. Really only looking for trades. PM me if you have an offer though. Cash is always nice. :D

16. BigRedBassPlayer

Local deal pending. Might be last call. Also, still waiting on another TBer. Hit me with offers while it's still up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.