1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available EBMM StingRay 5H 2001 (Ships FREE) **PRICE DROP**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by selowitch, Aug 26, 2018.

1. selowitch

selowitch

Aug 6, 2005
    Rockville MD
    Price:
    Strings:
    UNDENIABLY AWESOME!!! A PLAYER LIKE NONE OTHER!

full.

This is an exquisitely beautiful Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray 5 built in San Luis Obispo, CA in 2001. The condition is excellent overall with a couple of small, barely perceptible dings on the body that I have tried to capture in the photographs. Frets, neck, and electronics are all in top condition and the setup is spot-on. You will not believe how great this baby plays and sounds—immense richness, thunderous punch, and sheer knock-’em-dead power! This bass will blow away your friends and bandmates for sure.

This sale includes the original hardshell case that functions perfectly but does have quite a few cosmetic scratches and blemishes on the exterior, wear-and-tear accumulated over seventeen years that does not affect its function at all. The interior of the case appears to be flawless. I will also include a nice set of straplocks.

No returns please unless the item is not as described. Ships to CONUS only via Fedex Ground. Shipping is free and included.

body.JPG body_reverse.JPG headstock. headstock_reverse. case.JPG ding_reverse.JPG ding_upperhorn.JPG

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  2. Killens84

Killens84 Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2008
    Mississippi
    Weight?

3. selowitch

selowitch

Aug 6, 2005
    Rockville MD
    10.5 lbs. according to my luggage scale (including a strap). Most likely the body is made of ash.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018