1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD EBMM Stingray Pickup, Alnico

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by rojo412, Dec 8, 2018.

1. rojo412

rojo412 Sit down, Danny... Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    Price:
    $69
    IMG_4960.JPG
    This is the stock pickup from a 2003-2006 US Made Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray SUB.
    It's got all that classic, true Musicman sound you want. The staggered alnico poles help with that, but unlike the traditional MM version, these have the beveled tops, so they won't be as tough on your fingers.

I replaced this pickup with a Nordstrand, but honestly, I don't hear much difference. It's just easier for me to not have to re-install this. The pickup works and sounds great.
    The wire leads are about 6-3/4" long.
    For those who don't know, it is a passive pickup and you can install it in any bass with this size shell. It's the standard MM shell, so if you need to check specs, they are all over the place.
    No screws included, but I may be able to find some, if you need them.

$69 OBO shipped to the US
    , convo me if elsewhere.
    Paypal only.
    No trades.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    happycamper and bullitproof like this.