No longer available EBMM Stingray Special 4H W/OHSC+Case Candy

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ChipDougl4s, Jun 21, 2020.

1. ChipDougl4s

ChipDougl4s Supporting Member

Mar 14, 2017
    Northern New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale or trade is a 2019 Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray Special 4H with a Charcoal Sparkle finish in excellent condition.

There is very little playtime on this one, and the frets still shine and look new. The only blemish I can find is a super fine scratch on the neck plate, but I’m sure there are some fine scratches on the pickgaurd because it has been played. It has a nice fresh setup with a straight neck, low action, and spot on intonation. The new electronics on the Stingray Specials sound really amazing. EBMM really knocked it out of the park with all of the upgrades they’ve made.

The bass weighs in at a very comfortable 8 lbs. 4 oz. on my postal scale

Original hardshell case, case candy, and tools included

Asking $1850 Shipped to ConUS Only

Open to offers

Open to trades for 4 or 5 string basses +/- $ in either direction. I’m mainly looking for brands like; F Bass, Warwick, Valenti, Lakland, EBMM, Fender, G&L etc… but feel free to let me know what you have.

Let me know if you have any questions

Ray 1.png ray 2.jpeg ray3.jpeg ray 4.jpeg ray8.jpeg Ray 5.jpeg ray6.jpg ray7.jpg

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    dave64o, blepp, TimBosby and 4 others like this.
  2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Awesome. Best color too!

ChipDougl4s likes this.
  3. ChipDougl4s

ChipDougl4s Supporting Member

Mar 14, 2017
    Northern New Jersey
    Sold on Reverb!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 16, 2021