SOLD EBMM Stingray Special 5HH Burnt Apple finish

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Andrew Colwell, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Andrew Colwell

Andrew Colwell Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2020
    New York City
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    IMG_0682.jpg Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay Special 5 HH with Roasted Maple Fretboard 2018 - 2019 Burnt Apple

I am looking to sell or trade this beautiful bass.

Trade-wise, if you have a passive 5-string bass with a JJ configuration, I would be potentially interested.

Retail was $2400. I took a close look and can't find any dings or scratches, hence it's mint. Purchased in October of 2020, and played a bit at home or rehearsal space.

Strings will need replacing. But I can throw a fresh pack of DR Hi-Beams in the case, if you want.

Hardshell case with case candy is included.

The burnt apple finish is rare, it seems. There are no listings on any major sites with it currently. Yes, it's dope.

Why am I selling it? Because I am a meat and potatoes J-bass guy, in the end. But this Stingray doesn't disappoint. My bandmates looked at me sadly when I told them I was selling it.

Link to the EBMM site for this bass: StingRay 5 Special | Basses | Ernie Ball Music Man

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    got_the_bug, Dabndug and dave64o like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 23, 2022