SOLD EBMM StingRay Special (Sunburst)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Flacco, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Flacco

Flacco Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2017
    Jacksonville, FL
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    1700 free shipping to CONUS

Hello all. Up for sale or trade is my 2018 EBMM StingRay special in the beautiful (and discontinued) sunburst with a roasted maple neck. I wanted to love it, but I'm just not a stingray guy.

Its MINT as I cannot find a single flaw. It weighs in at 8.4lbs and comes with the OHSC with all the case candy.

I think the strings are EB slinkys but I'm not sure as I got it used myself.

TRADES: I'm in the market for a nice hollow body bass or something with Bisonics in it. Specifically, a Lakland Hollowbody (fullscale please, not the new 30). Let me know!

Send any questions you got. IMG_5043.jpg IMG_5044.jpg IMG_5045.jpg IMG_5046.jpg

2. Hidesert

Hidesert

Oct 7, 2011
    Santa Fe
    Hi,
    I have a perfect 2001 US Lakland Hollowbody in Shoreline Gold with a rosewood board, Bartolini pickups, and HS (Skyline) Case.
    It’s gorgeous, rare, and in perfect, unaltered original condition.

I would need $$$ in addition to the Stingray to make a trade work. If you’re interested I can send pics.

Thanks,

Leonard

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021