1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EBMM Stingray5 Fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Phillip Trammel, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Phillip Trammel

Phillip Trammel

Apr 1, 2012
    This is a beautiful stingray5. The color blends from red to blue to black sparkle. Plays great, and the bass overall is in really good condition. There is surface scratches on the body mainly horn of the top of the back and some buckle sratching. All from the original owner. I am the third owner and the owner before me decided he wanted to take the tortise pickguard off and replace with a clear guard to show off the body color. He did use a sharpie on the backside of the pickguard to hide the wiring. The sharpie was not used on the body and I have pics to show that none of the body has sharpie on it. The original owner had also taken the neck off at some point and when pulling the neck off some of the clear finish was pulled on causing a small crack in the paint. I have a picture to show that it is not a crack on the body just a crack in the finish at the bottom of the neck close to the body. In my pictures I have tried my best to take good pictures of the bass and what issues I have described above with surface scratches and the finish crack. Also this was the first time I had taken the pickguard off and noticed to small chips under the pick guard and they have photographed as well. These are hidden by the pickguard anyways. Also the one I bought this from is still searching for the original pickguard, so to the person who buys this bass if the pickguard is found I will ship it to you as well. The bass overall is in great condition. Just selling due to not playing it that much and needing money for the little ones for christmas. I never received a hard shell case with the bass but I am going to include my old G&L case with it. It is not the best hardshell case but works its purpose. This is a 2001. Selling for 1250.00 cash only, at moment not interested in trades. Thanks This does include shipping to in the usa. Feel free to ask any questions. Payment will be only through paypal also. Thank you Here are all the pics of the bass.

http://s888.photobucket.com/user/ph...&page=1&_suid=1382834050866011205461401874306

Attached Files:

2. Phillip Trammel

Phillip Trammel

Apr 1, 2012
    Also the color is called burnt apple burst. From what I have read EB has discontinued this color and here is a pic of Les Claypool playing an EBMM burnt apple 4 string.

Attached Files:

3. Phillip Trammel

Phillip Trammel

Apr 1, 2012
    Forgot to put in OBO.

4. Phillip Trammel

Phillip Trammel

Apr 1, 2012
    bump

5. Phillip Trammel

Phillip Trammel

Apr 1, 2012
    up

6. Phillip Trammel

Phillip Trammel

Apr 1, 2012
    Bump

7. Phillip Trammel

Phillip Trammel

Apr 1, 2012
    Pms replied too and still up for sale.

8. Phillip Trammel

Phillip Trammel

Apr 1, 2012
    Closing thread due to coming to my senses and deciding not to sale at the moment.