Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ebmuscmanlvr83

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by David Wilson, Dec 29, 2004.

1. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    Travis is a good guy, felt very comfortable about doing a trade with him.

We ended up unwinding the trade, but that wasn't due to anything he did/said - just circumstances changed and we both decided to go a different direction.

2. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Agreed. I did a trade with Travis that was first rate. I'd deal with him anytime.

3. Bought a pedal from him. Price was fair, condition accurate.I'd work with him again.

4. PolkaHero

PolkaHero Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2002
    Michigan
    Travis is a great guy to deal with. He sent me a wonderful 1957 Fender Reissue Precision that was in the condition he advertised. Definitely would deal with again!

5. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    Traded some strings for straplocks -- everything went perfectly. He's a nice guy to chat with and easy to deal with!

Thanks Travis!

Jeff

6. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    Easiest guy to work with ever. Pleasure to deal with Travis. He went out of his way to accomodate me, and I never once felt uncomfortable with the deal. I'd do business with him again in a heartbeat.

7. Korey

Korey

Oct 29, 2003
    Lexington, KY
    +1 for Travis. Sold me a Korg DTR 1000 tuner. Great deal. Great service. Fast shipping once payment was received. What else can you ask for?

-Korey

8. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    I bought Travis's Gold Bongo 5, great price, absolutely no surprises and very easy to work with.
    Thanks!

9. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

Travis is a great guy to deal with. Honest and trustworthy and BOY HOWDY!!!! the guy can pack a bass. Definatly would do some business with again.

10. Ben Clarke

Ben Clarke Liquidating to fund a new business. Buy My Gear!

Jan 6, 2005
    Western NY
    I just wrapped up a trade with Travis. No muss, no fuss. Good guy to deal with.

11. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Pleasure to deal wtih Travis, sent pickguard soley on trust, he sent the money but the USPS lost it. Sent Paypal to make up for it. No problem overall.

12. Kevin Ellis

Kevin Ellis Supporting Member

I bought a Fender case from him and everything went as smooth as silk! You cant get any better!
    Thanks again Travis!

:bassist: :bassist: :bassist:

13. Win lowe

Win lowe

Feb 28, 2005
    Travis is an Honest and trustworthy guy we traded pick guard for strings item was as described and shipped on time, what more could you ask for? Win

14. Hey...Me and Travis have been working a deal out for a while. He was allowed to do monthly payments and he was right on the ball.He's honest and never tells anything less than the truth.He's a great man and very cool to talk to.You all should do business with him.Its people like him that make TalkBass so honest and respectable.Rock on bro! Can't wait to work another deal out!

15. Wilbyman

Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    I bought a Ping driver (yeah, that's what I bought...here on TB!) from Travis. Awesome communication (with great pics), super super fast shipping (I think before he even got my $$$) and item totally as described. Did I mention that I am crushing the ball with this thing? :hyper: Thanks Travis! Great to have you on TB!

16. cgworkman

cgworkman

May 14, 2004
    Ohio
    I can vouch for him also. I purchased a Med. Gold EBMM StingRay off him a year or two ago. I paid and he shipped. What more could you ask?!?

17. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    While not "bass gear", I did buy a Cleveland wedge from Travis, and let me tell you, he was an absolute pleasure to deal with! Great communication and follow-up, speedy delivery, and excellent packing. Great guy to deal with.

Tom.

18. CentralCoastBass

CentralCoastBass Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2004
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    National Reso-Phonic Guitars
    got some bp magazines from travis, shipped fast and in good condiiton. thanks man!

19. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    Purchased some tuners/hardware from Travis and everything went great. Very easy to deal with and I'd gladly do business with him again!

20. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    +1. Rane EQ, as described. Pakce well and shipped timely. Maybe doing another deal as we speak ...