Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ebony Lakeland 55-02 for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Somebassguy, Jul 26, 2004.

1. Somebassguy

Somebassguy

Nov 5, 2003
    Everett Wa
    Well what can I say, I love this bass. Bought it last january and it's in MINT condition. Haven't even taken it out of the house yet. Not a scratch on it and it's the BEST sounding bass i've ever played. Asking price is $850.00 plus shipping including gig bag.

Also selling a Fender Bassman Pro 400 (New Model) with built in korg tuner rack included, bought at the exact same time as the Lakland, also in mint condition. Asking $800.00 plus shipping. I HATE selling this setup but I'm now playing lead guitar for a band so I need to buy some decent 6 string material. (price may be negotiable if bought as a set)

God I wish I could keep both the bass and guitar but it's financially not feasable at this point in time. Trust me, you will absolutely love this combo as much as I did!

Will seriously entertain the idea of a trade for a Gibson Les Paul Custom or Standard in mint condition!

PICs can be found here

http://hostnorthwest.com/bassphotos/bass.htm

Update 8/8/04: Lakland sold!
    Dropping the price of the amp to 650.00 for a quick sale. This is an unbelievable amp in brand new condition.

2. Any pictures of the Lakland? Also, I am assuming this bass is in the Skyline series. Let me know if I am wrong. Thanks.

3. Post pics of both. I am seriously interested in both. I have a great bass, but my amp just isn't cutting it. I would like an extra bass anyway, because I like new sounds.

4. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    i'm a little confused- the 55-02 is not offered with Ebony...

5. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!

Same here. :confused:

6. Mike A

Mike A Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2002
    Kentucky
    Black finish, maybe? Gotta be it, right? Hello?

7. Somebassguy

Somebassguy

Nov 5, 2003
    Everett Wa
    Hi, that is actually correct, the bass is black with a maple neck. I've always called black ebony and vice versa, sorry for the mixup!

8. Somebassguy

Somebassguy

Nov 5, 2003
    Everett Wa
    The bass is indeed a skyline :)

9. Somebassguy

Somebassguy

Nov 5, 2003
    Everett Wa
    I will be taking pics of both the bass and the amp tomorrow and will post it as soon as it gets developed. In the meantime if you wish you can go to the Fender site and check out the amp and the lakland site to see what the bass looks like. I assure you, this equipment is in brand new condition so what you see on those sites is exactly what you will be getting. In the meantime I'll get those pics up asap :)

10. Somebassguy

Somebassguy

Nov 5, 2003
    Everett Wa
  11. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    Black finish on Ash.. Maple neck and fretboard... nice looking bass!

12. Somebassguy

Somebassguy

Nov 5, 2003
    Everett Wa
    After doing some thinking about this sale I have decided to include shipping in the price. I know that money is hard to come by these days so I hope this helps a bit :)

13. Somebassguy

Somebassguy

Nov 5, 2003
    Everett Wa
    I've been recieving alot of offers for trades on this setup. I would seriously consider a trade for a Gibson Les Paul Custom or Standard in mint condition. No bass trades please :)

14. Sent you an email Somebassguy

15. Somebassguy

Somebassguy

Nov 5, 2003
    Everett Wa
    Still available!

16. Somebassguy

Somebassguy

Nov 5, 2003
    Everett Wa
    Ok. Lakland is sold!

Dropping the amp to 650.00 for a quick sale!

17. Somebassguy

Somebassguy

Nov 5, 2003
    Everett Wa
    Bump

18. HRC Matt

HRC Matt

Aug 31, 2004
    Columbus, Ga
    i know this is a stupid question, but the tuner...would you consider just selling it?