Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

EBS 311 and Musicman Audiophile 210

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ddayseb, Aug 3, 2003.

1. ddayseb

ddayseb

Mar 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Hi. I started advertising this cab here several months ago, and have gotten but one bite (also several months ago), which is the post made below by wood=basses. I can only abjectly apologize to wood=basses for my taking an unexcusably long time to reply. I can only assume that he's found a more responsive seller between then and now. I still own this cab, and would still like to sell it for $550. It has both a 15" and a 10" speaker, and an adjustable tweeter. EBS suggests powering it with anything between 200w and 800w at 8 ohms via Neutrik jack. It works perfectly, and is in very good shape, but the back label and tweeter knob are banged up, and a previous owner appears to have chipped the interior wall of the cabinet when installing his own casters. This cab is large, so I would greatly prefer to sell it locally here in the LA area. If anyone is interested, please email me at sbailey@pitzer.edu

Thanks for looking,
    Seb

2. Wood = Basses

Wood = Basses

Jun 19, 2003
    PM will be sent on the EBS...