EBS 311 and Musicman Audiophile 210

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ddayseb, Aug 3, 2003.

1. ddayseb

Mar 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Hi. I started advertising this cab here several months ago, and have gotten but one bite (also several months ago), which is the post made below by wood=basses. I can only abjectly apologize to wood=basses for my taking an unexcusably long time to reply. I can only assume that he's found a more responsive seller between then and now. I still own this cab, and would still like to sell it for $550. It has both a 15" and a 10" speaker, and an adjustable tweeter. EBS suggests powering it with anything between 200w and 800w at 8 ohms via Neutrik jack. It works perfectly, and is in very good shape, but the back label and tweeter knob are banged up, and a previous owner appears to have chipped the interior wall of the cabinet when installing his own casters. This cab is large, so I would greatly prefer to sell it locally here in the LA area. If anyone is interested, please email me at sbailey@pitzer.edu

Thanks for looking,
  2. Wood = Basses

Wood = Basses

Jun 19, 2003
    PM will be sent on the EBS...