1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EBS 350 HD,mint. Trade for?

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 73jbass, Nov 15, 2006.

1. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    I got this great head a little over a month ago,and it looks like it's not going to get used. I basically just test fired it,and it sounds great,and has a lot of nice useable features.I'd keep it,but I'm in need of another 5 or 6 string bass. You can find all the specs at the EBS website. What I'd like to do is trade this head for a 5 or 6 string bass of some kind. I'm hoping for a MM SR5 with a maple board,Ibanez 3006 or 1206,or a Yamaha JM 1 or 2. Might consider a MM Sterling also_Open to other trade offers as well. Pics coming.

2. 73jbass

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    Here is the pic,finally.Looking to trade for an SR5,Ibanez 3006 or 1206,Warwick Corvette 6 or Proline 6,or possible a MM Sterling.Other rack gear not included.

3. 73jbass

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    Still available.The retail on these is around 1795.00,new street price of1295.00. Used in the 800.00 range.